2007-10-27

Weekly Journal

I passed through library last Friday and sawed there was a picture exhibition. Those pictures showed the appearance of previous library. I had heard that because of 921 earthquakes, the old library collapsed. As a result, NCHU reconstructed the library after the divesting earthquake. I don’t know the concrete money which put in to the new library, but I was satisfied that I could shared the wonderful library with others.
I was invited to have an interview few days ago. Since my strong desire to find a part-time job, I was glad to participate it. The leading cadre informed me that I didn’t have to prepare any resumes, and just talked myself to him. Surprisingly, he employed me as an assistant in cram school in short time. At first, I was joyful that I got a new part-time job though it’s not a tutor. Latter, I counted the salaries for one month and found that I had to spend much time on the job. I had to work three hours on Monday to Friday; however I didn’t earn equally. Eventually, I decided to quite the job, so I called the leading cadre and told him I am afraid that I couldn’t do it well. It's fun that I got a new job and lose it in two hours.

沒有留言: