2007-10-12

My Motorcycle

I was joyful because I got a new motorcyclethis Tuesday afterno mon eventually.
I already had a motorcycle when I was a freshman; however, it was my mom's motorcycle. At the begining, I thought I don't need to buy a new motorcycle of wasting money.
I could be accustomed to ride a "old motorcycle ", but I found that I couldn't tolerant it anymore recently. Whenever I rode through hole,the motorcycle was unstable.I was afraid that I couldn't control it well. As a result, I asked my mom to buy a motorcycle for me.
It took me much time to decide which motorcycle should I buy.I searched many informations on the Internet and I also asked my friends for suggestions.
Despite they offer three suggestions,it's hard for me to makedecisons.
Finally, I follow the shopkeeper'sadvice. The motorcycle was sent to my fater soon after he ordered it. I expected to ride a brand -new motorcycle last week; nevertheless, my dream was broken by the approaching of typhoon. My mom told me that they can't sent the motorcycle to Taichung because of the strongest wind and the ioheavest rain.
I was disappoint with the sitiuation. I had already made a plan to go outon the weekened.
I didn't insist that my fater sent motorcycle before last weekened.
The rain and wind were quite heavy, I couldn't even go out for eating.
I got my new motorcycle on Tuesday and I feeled very comfortable when rode it.
I don't have to tolerate the worse road. Although the old motorcycle made me uncomfortable, it still accompanyied me one year. I felt sentimental about this sitiuation.

沒有留言: