2008-03-01

Weekly Journal

Last weekend, my friend and I went to Taichung country. On the way to lavender, we talked happily which resulted us didn’t pay much attention to the lights. I remembered that my friend only rode about 30km/h. When I was confused why my friend said” shit” a police stopped us suddenly. My friend didn’t pay attention to the red light. The intersection was so small that both of us noticed it. My friend pleased the police not to fine us; however, the police still gave a fine for rushing red light. And he said “money is not important, but safety is significant.” I said “we didn’t rush purposely.” He still wrote the fine fast. After giving the fine to my friend, he said “Have a happy holiday.” Both of us thought how we could be happy after receiving a fine.
After buying ticket, we saw a sign writes “Please, leave sad food out of the forest.” Entering the forest, I relaxed soon. We took many photos and recovered from bad mood. We ordered rose, lavender, rose, lemon favor ice cream. It’s really a unforgettable experience.

1 則留言:

jennifer 提到...

you ar very unlucky to get a fine when you are going out with your friend. we really need to be careful the traffic sign for fear that we will get an expensive fine, especially we are poor student. but you still have a not bad holiday experience, so do not care so much about the poice.