2008-03-07

Weekly Journey

This week nothing impressed me. Let’s talk about my winter vacation. At the beginning of winter vacation, I made some plans. For instance, I wanted to find a part time job and practice English listening. The end was I didn’t follow the schedule. At first, I slept until 12o’clock and playing computer all day. Few days later, my mom told me to search the information for traveling. Eventually, we decided to visit Hong Kong since my parents were busy in working. It took me many days to deal with anything about the trip including my family’s passport and order the motel.
We went to Kaohsiung airports at 5 o’clock A.M. My sister and I felt sleepy. The terrible problem was that my mom couldn’t find the person who was assign to help us. We were unhappy and nervous until found him. We arrive Hong Kong safely.(to be continued)

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

I envy you. It has been seven years since my Dad promised me to go on a trip to Europe. I was so young that I believe what my Dad had promised me. My parents has been busy making money to develpe their business. Therefore, I decided to count on myself to go on a trip abroad. I hope I can earn enough money before the last semester of my college life.

jennifer 提到...

i am agree with you that though i make several plans, i did not fulfill them in the winter vacation. And i am really jealous you that you can go to hong kong in the winter vacation. I really want to go ther on the shopping feastivals, i heard the price will be much more cheaper than in Taiwan. Therefore, maybe next time before i go to Hong Kong, i will ask you where can i visit.