2008-04-25

Spring vacation

During the spring vacation, I went to Liuchiu, a little island, near Taiwan. We decided motorcycles as transportation in Liuchiu since it’s very small, so few people drive cars. We took boat to Liuchiu with our motorcycles and had to pay one hundred for each motorcycle. When I was on the boat, I felt dizzy and uncomfortable. Finally, I went to deck because it made me felt better. It’s really hot in Liuchiu, so we went to visit a special park at the beginning rather than beach. I unfolded sunshade as long as walking, but I still felt my skin was burning. The most impressive experience was we went to “black ghost hole.” Black ghost whole has a legens that many negro slaves had been lived on the island. One day English Navy found this little island and fought against negro slaves. Negro slaves attacked English navy.

沒有留言: