2008-04-18

About My GEPT


About My GEPT
I had a GEPT exam on Saturday afternoon. I felt nervous because I didn’t prepare anything for it. My listening is not well, and my reading skill became weaken after finishing JCEE. I felt my vocabulary even less than before. I used to take a nap if I have time. I didn’t take a nap before GEPT, so I drank coffee for avoiding felt sleepy.
However, when the invigilators announced the matters needing attention, I felt sleepy. I tried to keep conscious, but it’s really uncomfortable. When the end of the reading test, my answer was left over one. Maybe it’s because I wrote the wrong answer on wrong blank. Oh my god! It’s very terrible. But I didn’t have any time to check the answer. I was in bad mood after GEPT was over.Few days later, the grade of GEPT can be search on the internet on Tuesday. When I saw the grade, I screamed. Luckily, I passed it. I had worried for few days. Thanks God!

沒有留言: